Individual experts/ research forums/ institutions are welcome to contribute and join Mantraya‘s network for projects and programmes specific to their areas of expertise and on areas under Mantraya’s defined research themes.
Mantraya E-Internship Programme
Mantraya.org invites applications for E-Internship for the following projects.
The E-Internship usually runs for three months and is unpaid. However, the period can be extended. The E-Interns will work as Lead Researchers in the projects and are expected to write at least three publishable articles during the period of E-Internship, which will be published in Mantraya.org and assist in other projects depending on the candidate’s interest and skill set.
The schedule under E-Internship is flexible and provides opportunity to work with Mantraya’s team of Experts and Advisers. We invite researchers and students to avail of this opportunity. We strongly encourage those interested in primary and field research to contribute to this initiative.
To apply please mail a three-page CV, a passport-size high resolution photograph, a writing sample of 500 words indicating your preference for either of the Projects to email@example.com
Short-listed candidates will be contacted within a week.
For profiles of Mantraya.org’s Current Project Interns, click HERE.
Write for Mantraya
Mantraya welcomes unsolicited submission for publications. Eventual publication is preceded by a strict vetting and editing process as per Mantraya’s in house styling. Writers can aspire to reach the widest possible audience, both within India, South Asia as well as internationally.
Opinions: 500-700 words
Briefs: 800 to 1000 words
Articles: Above 1000 words, not exceeding 1500 words
Article /Brief/ Opinion Submissions: Style sheet and Guidelines
The style for both the ‘Briefs’/ ‘Articles’ and the ‘Opinions’ can both be analytical as well as descriptive. While ‘Articles’ and ‘Briefs’ need to be on the theme relating to Mantraya’s research focus, submission as ‘Opinions’ could pertain to topical issues and in narrative style.
- Submissions should be in English (United Kingdom).
- All submission must be original and should not have been published in any other (print or internet) platform.
- While references (footnotes / endnotes) are generally not required, sources for critical data and figures cited in the articles should be provided. This makes fact checking and the process of taking a decision on publishing a particular submission faster.
- All publications will be under real names of the authors.
- Authors should provide their mugshot and a brief bio along with the submission.
- The authors can expect a decision on the status of publication within three days of submission. The Mantraya editorial team would work with the authors on making required amends on the published piece.
- All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently, Mantraya is not offering any financial compensation for the publications.